Information Technology Department Help Desk
We are the internal computer help desk for the Marlborough Public Schools. If you are experiencing any issues with your school computer or other IT equipment, please use the information below to contact us.
From inside dial 8.3762
From outside dial 508.460.3762
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Ways to Contact the Help Desk
If you need technical support, these are the best ways to contact the help desk:
· CALL: x3762 (508-460-3762): For immediate issues - This will put you into our call queue where you will be answered by the next available technician or you can leave a voicemail. You will then be put into our ticket system so that you have a ticket number in which you can refer to if the problem comes back or is ongoing.
· E-MAIL: email@example.com: For all other issues – Your e-mail will be received in our e-mail inbox and you will put into our ticket system so that you have a ticket number in which you can refer to if the problem comes back or is ongoing.
If you need technical support, please do NOT……
- Do NOT call or e-mail a technician directly. The most efficient way to receive support is to call or e-mail the Help Desk. Calling or e-mailing a technician directly can delay the response.
- Do NOT flag down a technician. If a technician is out working on other calls he or she will not be able to drop what they are doing to help you. It is always best to call or e-mail the Help Desk.
- Do NOT have someone else contact the help desk for you. The most efficient way for us to provide technical support is for the user that is experiencing the problem to contact the Help Desk, preferably from the computer in question if applicable.
Location: Lower Level, City Hall.
|Mark Gibbs||IT Director|
|Andre Viens||Software Engineer|
|John Burke||Sr. Network Technician|
|Maple Stolecki||Network Administrator|
|Judson Sarty||Help Desk Technician|
|Cate Tupper||Help Desk Technician|
|Bob Cook||Help Desk Technician|